Thursday, July 12, 2012

Olympic Fever

Oh yes, the Olympic show is coming to town and within a month, London will be swarmed with people from all over the world coming to enjoy the year's biggest sporting event (not counting the Royal Rumble). I personally can't wait to welcome all the different corners of the world to the UK, because you will all have to suffer our dismal weather along with us! Yes finally the world has to endure a UK summer as well! Of course I'm not really being that pessimistic about it, I'm very much looking forward to the games and indeed hope it is a tremendous success. 

On it's merry way to the capital is the Olympic torch itself and yesterday made it's through my neck of the woods, Newbury, and in fact even went passed the offices where I work. So we were all released from our cuffs and allowed to enjoy the Olympic torch passing us for 15 minutes or so. I did not want to waste the opportunity of seeing the Olympic flame, so took my camera along and took a few snaps. I could probably add a few more but don't want to bombard this blog with too many pictures, but still, I hope you enjoy these ones, they are the best of what I got.

An HDR snap for you all

The crowd want to savour the moment as well
Onto London (via many other places first)






No comments:

Post a Comment